The benefits from energy savings, resulting from the energy management and planning, lead to benefits that can be reflected at national level and, directly and immediately, at the consumers with the following advantages, among others:
- Increasing the effectiveness of energy system;
- Reduction of CO2;
- Reduction of energy bills;
- Increasing company productivity (and operating profits) in any business sector;
- Increasing competitiveness in the internal and external market;
- Deeper facilities knowledge and energy cost of each phase, process or system.
There are no smart cities. There are intelligent people who know how to project.
Energy key role in all activities
Designing sustainable and efficient cities
The urban vision in the planning for a new “city”
Infrastructures design in new cities
Requirements for urban services management
The rational use of energy
The value of an Energy Plan